Okay so as soon as October hit this year I got way too excited about pumpkin spice. Literally you guys I made pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. Every day there was something new.
So I have been eating this unreal pumpkin spice smoothie bowl basically every day and I just now realized I forgot to post the recipe for it because I didn’t want to overload you guys with all my pumpkin spice recipes.
MY B DAWGS.
So here I have for you my most favorite smoothie bowl recipe to date. You are welcome. And my most sincere apologies for taking this long. Enjoy!!!!!
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup frozen pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ – ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- fresh sliced banana
- pumpkin seeds
- dried white mulberries
- unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- chia seeds
- almond butter
- In a high-powered blender, add all your ingredients for the smoothie bowl and blend until smooth and thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with whatever toppings you would like. I always go for all the toppings because I’m a toppings queen.