K not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think I’ve perfectly packaged up the flavor of the holiday season into every bite of this delicious beauty of a salad. I’m talkin’ cinnamon. I’m talkin’ dried cranberries. I’m talkin’ persimmons. I’m talkin’ apples. And I’m also talkin’ healthy af with all the different nutrients each color of this salad brings to the party! Oh, and not to mention it’s dairy, gluten, and refined sugar free, vegan, and packed full of heart healthy omega 3’s. You really can’t go wrong with this bad boy. Enjoy and happy holidays!!
Festive Winter Kale Salad
- 1 bunch kale, chopped and massaged (about 5-6 cups)
- ½ cup diced apple
- 1 persimmon, diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour the dressing on the salad and toss.
- Serve and enjoy!