Everything That’s in My Fridge Right Now Salad
- 1 bunch kale, chopped coarsely and massaged
- 1 medium beet, shredded
- 1 medium-sized carrot, peeled and shredded
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- 1 handful alfalfa sprouts (or your fave type of sprouts)
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 2 Tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp golden raisins
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (optional)
- ½ cup Cookie and Kate’s Sunshine Salad Dressing
- In a large salad bowl, add your kale and give it a few squeezes to “massage” it. This breaks it down a bit and makes it less bitter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss. Enjoy!