This is 100% my favorite salad of all time (currently). I’ve literally been eating it night and day for the past two weeks and I still can’t get enough of it!
Anddddd, besides being leafy green and delicious, it takes two seconds to make (you can even pre-make the dressing and keep it in a bottle for easy access then all you have to do is make the vegan parm and you’re set). It’s the perfect way to have a delicious healthy side salad/meal in minutes. AND IT’S SO GOOD. I made the Oh She Glows Butternut Squash with this nutty parmesan substitute and ever since I’ve just been putting it in everything.
I hope you enjoy, my peeps!
Sweet Massaged Kale Salad with Vegan Parmesan
- 1 bunch kale, chopped coarsely and massaged
- ¼ c golden raisins
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ c almonds
- ¼ c pecans
- 1 Tbsp nutritional Yeast
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch sea salt
Oh She Glows Almond-Pecan Parmesan
- In a large salad bowl, add your kale and give it a few squeezes to “massage” it. This breaks it down a bit and makes it less bitter. Add the golden raisins.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 Tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Place all ingredients for the Oh She Glows Almond-Pecan Parmesan in a food processor and pulse until the nuts are in tiny chunks.
- Add the “parmesan” and dressing and toss to combine. Enjoy!