Okay I’m gonna keep this post short and sweet because that’s exactly what this recipe is.
Do you ever have those mornings where you’re like “hmmmm, I really want a delicious, extravagant breakfast but I snoozed my alarm 500 times so now I’m running out the door with one shoe on and a banana in hand”?
Yeah, me too. That’s the beauty of this mug scramble!!! Literally all you need to do is put everything you want in a mug and throw it in the microwave. No fuss. No nothing. You can even pack everything and make this for breakfast (or lunch) at work! I have a bit of a reputation at work for being quite the mug scrambler myself.
K. Easy enough? Put those rushed breakfast-less mornings aside and get your fix with this instead. K go!!!
5-Minute Egg White Scramble in a Mug
- 182 g egg whites
- 15 g chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g diced mushrooms (I like Cremini)
- 11 g chopped spinach
- 1/2 g salt
- 1/2 g pepper
- 8 g avocado
- 1 g green onion, chopped
- Add everything except the avocado and green onion to a mug and give it a good stir.
- Microwave for about a minute and stir.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds – 1 min (depending on your microwave strength) until the eggs are just set.
- Remove from the microwave and top with avocado and green onion. Enjoy!