Ok guys. You all know my extreme breakfast addiction is so real, and sometimes I just absolutely cannot decide what I want to eat! There’s so many good options when it comes to breakfast. I mean there’s pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, eggs, chia seed pudding, smoothie bowls, banana bread, muffins, need I continue?
Well I decided I’d take it upon myself to combine some of my favorite breakfast things into one triple layered breakfast bowl so now I don’t have to decide! I can just have everything I want in one bowl!
Yes, yes I know, I’m a breakfast innovator. How have I not been discovered and recognized for my absolute breakfast brilliance yet? I’m not sure either.
Anddddd this recipe is SO SIMPLE. All you need to do is a little meal prep the night before to get your chia seed pudding going and then BOOM you just need to wake up and devour the beautiful bowl of nutritious deliciousness.
This bowl has exactly what you need to start your day off right with omega-3’s, LOADS of vitamins and minerals, fiber, and so much more! You’ll have so much energy from all the natural plant-based ingredients that you’ll be a whole new you. Now if that ain’t something to woo about then I don’t know what is! WOOOOOO!!!!! (Can you tell I just ate this bowl?)
Okay enough of my nonsense. It’s time to get all this healthy tastiness into your body! Enjoy my peeps 🙂
Triple Layered Strawberry Pitaya Chia Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ cup frozen cauliflower
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbsp freeze dried pitaya powder (I use Hybrid Herbs)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- a drizzle of honey
- ¼ cup Bites By Bai’s 3-Ingredient Refined-Sugar Free Strawberry Chia Jam (or your favorite strawberry jam)
- fresh fruit
- your favorite granola (I am using Oh She Glow’s Mocha Empower Glow Bars crumbled up)
- a drizzle of raw honey
Chia Seed Pudding
Strawberry Pitaya Smoothie
- In a mason jar or Tupperware container, combine all ingredients for the chia seed pudding and mix thoroughly. I usually put the lid on and shake to mix!
- Place the chia seed pudding mixture in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight to thicken up.
- Once your chia seed pudding is thick, you can make the smoothie layer by placing all ingredients for the smoothie in a high-powered blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Place half of the strawberry jam in the bottom of each bowl followed by half the chia seed pudding and then half the smoothie bowl. Top with fresh fruit, granola, and honey. Enjoy!