Easy 5-Ingredient Chocolate Banana Nice Cream with Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 5 frozen bananas
- ¼ cup Silk Unsweetened Original Cashew Milk
- 3 Tbsp all-natural cocoa powder
- a drizzle of raw honey
- 8 ice cubes
- All-natural peanut butter to drizzle on top
- Add all ingredients except for peanut butter to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until you have a thick, creamy texture. You may have to take breaks to scrape down the sides and tamp everything down.
- You can serve right away with a drizzle of peanut butter on top OR if you want a thicker, firmer nice cream you can put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes before serving with peanut butter on top. Enjoy!