It’s almost Easter guys! And what would the kiddos love more than some gummy snacks to chow down on all day? And what would Mom and Dad love more than to know their kids are chowing down on some healthy collagen-packed and refined sugar-free gummies instead of sugar and preservative filled candy? Nothing. These gummies are a winner you guys so get these going today and fill those Easter eggs up!
Refined Sugar Free Healthy Gelatin Gummies
- 1 cup juice (for mine I made three different batches using homemade strawberry-apple, beet-apple, and orange)
- 1 ½ Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp Vital Proteins Grass-Fed Gelatin
- Heat your juice in a small saucepan until just before it boils.
- Turn the heat down to low and whisk in the honey.
- Whisk in your gelatin powder, 1 tablespoon at a time, and continue to stir while heating until it’s fully dissolved (this took about 8-10 minutes for me).
- Now you can either pour you gummies straight into the mold of your choice (make sure to grease it with some coconut oil if it isn’t silicon) or you could grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil and pour it all into that.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until your gummies are fully solidified.
- Now you can either remove your gummies from the mold or if you poured them into a glass dish you can cut them into little cubes.