Okay I’m not gonna lie guys, these cookies are SO GOOD. I don’t know why I never thought to stuff chocolate inside a cookie before? Like, what could be better?
You take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. It’s soft. Warm. Gooey. Then, it hits you. Oozing melty dark chocolately heaven smack dab in the middle of that delicious cookie.
The best ever.
And I’m not gonna say these are super amazingly healthy for you, but they’re definitely way healthier than most cookies are. And WAY healthier than they taste.
I mean, how often do you bite into a chocolatey, gooey, delicious cookie and know you don’t have to feel guilty because it’s low carb, dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and grain-free? PLUS you can’t even tell because it’s so freakin’ tasty!!! Never. Until now.
So treat yo self to a little lazy Sunday dessert and get your next week off on the right foot!
Low Carb Dark Chocolate Stuffed Coconut Flour Cookies
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 ½ Tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 5 large pieces of an Eating Evolved dark chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, blend the cashew butter, coconut oil, and honey until well mixed.
- Add the egg and vanilla and blend again until combined.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda and blend until completely combined.
- Mix in the dark chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop out heaping tablespoon sized balls of your cookie dough and allow about 2 inches of room between each scoop.
- Stuff a piece of dark chocolate inside each of your dough scoops.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until they begin to become golden brown on top.
- Remove and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!