I’m not sure about you guys, but I’m obsessed with small things. Maybe it’s because I’m a small human, or maybe it’s just because tiny things are like 100 million times cuter than normal sized things. I’m gonna go with the latter. Don’t believe me? Okay close your eyes right now and think about all your favorite things. For me, I’m picturing dogs, my coconut bowls spoon, and succulents. Okay now picture your favorite things, but tiny.
Dogs are freakin’ cute, but tiny dogs?!?!?!?!!!
*can’t type due to high pitched shrieking and little pinching motions being made with my hands*
The cutest. Ever.
And tiny spoons? I’m not sure if this is a me thing, but I adore tiny utensils. Not just to look at, but also functionally. I feel like using smaller utensils make me eat slower and allows me to digest my food properly. So yeah, sometimes I eat with baby spoons, maybe I’m weird.
AND yeah succulents are hip and trendy but like have you ever seen a teeny little beeb succulent that’s just budding off it’s succulent mama? ADORABLE OVERLOAD.
So moral of my story here, pretty much everything is cuter when it’s tiny, in my opinion. So what could be cuter than these little mini muffin oat snack cups?! I mean look at them. I just want to pinch them they’re so cute. But then I remember how good they taste and the hunger overtakes the love for cuteness and I eat them.
Seriously, besides how cute they are, what could be a better combo than the smooth, richness of peanut butter combined with sweet, juicy berries. Brb, my taste buds are crying tears of joy. And peanut butter is sneaky good for you! With the combination of fiber and protein, it actually helps you feel fuller longer and therefore not overeat throughout the day! Not to mention the benefits protein and fiber have for your digestive and muscular health on their own. Peanut butter also has vitamin E, vitamin B6, magnesium, and potassium which can help to lower your risk of heart disease and diabetes. So yeah, peanut butter is more than just a pretty face.
So whether you’re looking for a cute little sure-to-please snack for your valentine, or you’re just hungry and want to make your taste buds happy, these little cuties are for you! Now stop reading this and 15 minutes from now you’ll be biting into pure happiness. Enjoy, my loves.
Peanut Butter Berry Snack Cups
- ¼ cup + a little extra peanut butter
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 Tbsp oat flour
- 1 cup of your favorite berries of choice (I used blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix ¼ cup peanut butter, rolled oats, maple syrup, cashew milk, and oat flour.
- Grease a mini muffin tin and scoop about 1 tablespoon of your mixture into each muffin cup. Use your fingers to press it into the cup so it’s pressed against all the edges of the cup with a well in the center.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Use a knife to loosen the edges of each peanut butter cup from the pan and then remove them completely.
- Put a little drop of peanut butter in the bottom of each well and then fill with berries. Enjoy!